Quill Organic Cotton Face Cloth in Tobac & Noir
100% Organic Cotton face cloths. Luxuriously soft & features quintessential BAINA checkerboard print in Tabac (brown) & Noir (black). This piece makes for the perfect addition to any BAINA set.
Size: 11 x 11in
Designed in the Antipodes and made from 100% organic cotton in Portugal by by a Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified manufacturer.
Before using any Baina products, we advise washing your towels through one cycle.
- Wash towels through a cold or low temperature cycle (40 degrees).
- Use natural detergent to protect the integrity of the towel and avoid using softeners or oxidizing /chlorine based bleaching agents
- Line dry in shade. For optimal softness, we recommend a tumble dry on low heat. Do not dry clean
- If a loop gets caught and snags, avoid pulling the thread as this may cause further damage. We recommend cutting the thread at the base of the towel
- We advise caution when using any cosmetics or skincare as some products contain chemicals that may cause discoloration
BAINA is an Antipodean brand of curated toweling, founded by Bailey Meredith and Anna Fahey. Their contemporary, organic cotton towels are designed to elevate your daily bathing routine.