From Soil to Form 1917
From Soil to Form is a natural room diffuser containing nine red spheres made from Korean soil. Encased in a pinewood box, the spheres softly diffuse the applied oil's fragrance while helping to purify the air and balance the room's humidity.
From Soil to Form comes with a 1917 Essential Oil Dropper 10ml available as a home fragrance.
1917 is a contemporary interpretation of the classical Chypre from 1917, evoking and setting the tone for re-discovery. The Mediterranean flora of Cyprus gives this fragrance its vibrant yet mysterious character. Dried herbs and tempera. A scent messenger of symbolism, a fascinating gift of loving nature.
Key notes: Bergamot, Lilac, Oakmoss, Patchouli
Aroma: Floral, Green, Earthy
– Created in collaboration with the Seoul-based creative studio Be My Guest as a special edition containing spheres made out of Korean soil
– Handcrafted with natural and fully biodegradable materials
– Comes in a pinewood box which includes the diffuser and a 10ml essence dropper of the selected scent
– It may be used indefinitely to disperse scents, providing years of practical use and enjoyment
– The number of drops required varies with the size of the room and desired scent intensity
Frama is a multi-disciplinary design brand that creates lifestyle objects that inspire the senses and encourage mindful living. With an emphasis on natural materials, simple geometries, and uncompromising quality, Frama’s work connects the imaginative with the practical, resulting in a uniquely warm and honest aesthetic.
1917 From Soil to Form is an expressive way to fragrance your spaces with a blended scent of floral layers and spirited expression.
Carefully open the wooden box and evenly apply a maximum of five drops to the spheres to release the fragrance. To preserve the product’s quality and enclose the scent within the soil, we suggest closing the wooden lid after each use. View video here