Jospehine Organic Cotton Hand Towel in Sage & Chalk
100% Organic Cotton hand towel. Luxuriously soft, Josephine features a playful checkerboard print, synonymous with the BAINA brand. This hand towel makes for a subtle disruption in any bathroom or ensuite.
Size: 15 x 27in
Designed in the Antipodes and made from 100% organic cotton in Portugal by by a Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified manufacturer.
Before using any Baina products, we advise washing your towels through one cycle.
- Wash towels through a cold or low temperature cycle (40 degrees).
- Use natural detergent to protect the integrity of the towel and avoid using softeners or oxidizing /chlorine based bleaching agents
- Line dry in shade. For optimal softness, we recommend a tumble dry on low heat. Do not dry clean
- If a loop gets caught and snags, avoid pulling the thread as this may cause further damage. We recommend cutting the thread at the base of the towel
- We advise caution when using any cosmetics or skincare as some products contain chemicals that may cause discoloration
BAINA is an Antipodean brand of curated toweling, founded by Bailey Meredith and Anna Fahey. Their contemporary, organic cotton towels are designed to elevate your daily bathing routine.